Sold in public group buy in July 2021.
About the board:
The Aella is a 75% “seamless/screwless” board that adopts a beautiful and unique side profile with clean, smooth curves and a compact design with a staggered F-row. In my opinion this is the optimal 75% layout aesthetically, while not compromising on function. I decided to go with a ‘screwless’ design to focus all attention on the sweeping curves of the side profile, as that is the real star of the show here.
It also has a pretty name so it has that going for it too.
- US: CannonKeys
- Asia: iLumkb
- Rest of World: Proto[Typist]
- Typing angle: 7°
- Case Material: 6063 Aluminium
- Mounting system: Top-burger mount
- Front height: 18mm (without feet)
- PCB: Designed by Upas, with a centered flex cut. Paired with the ai03 unified daughterboard. QMK & VIA compatible.
- Plates: 5052 Aluminium (default) – Brass, polycarbonate and FR4 as optional extras.
- Weight: ~1.5kg built